coachella is finally here . . .
to start off this year's festival season, we are going to show you how to make the most of your time with some easy to do, on-trend hairstyles.
day 1 - before you depart, get yourself a fabulous, blowout!
*ahem* click "book online" above and pick your location; greenbrae or petaluma.
make sure your stylist uses products that will give your style some staying power! our favorites are of course from our exclusif brand that we carry & use on our clients, Kerastase.
2. apply at roots - lift vertige, a root lift with strong hold to give volume
3. blow dry with a ceramic round brush, making sure to over direct at your roots, set in pins to cool and make sure the volume holds.
3. take down pins when cool and apply a pea-sized amount of - touche perfection, smooths ends and gives them body and hold
final result - a classic, gorgeous blow out that will bounce around with you through the crowds. guaranteed to turn some heads
day 2 - create beachy texture without the need of an iron
1. apply liberally all over on your dry hair before bed - spray a porter, a non-sticky texture spray
2. take your hair in 4 sections and braid each one loosely, for different style waves you can take more sections and create many different size braids. secure at the end with a bobby pin or satin elastic hair tie.
3. shake out the braids when you wake up on day 2, rake gently with your fingers or wide tooth comb, then spray with lacque dentelle all over and scrunch in to create more texture and give the style hold.
final result - sexy, tousled waves. add a festive headpiece or some strategically placed bobby pins!
day 3- a bohemian style updo to embrace your "3rd day texture"
1. spray powder bluff at roots to absorb oil, comb through with a wide tooth comb or soft boar bristle brush.
2. take a pea size amount of touche perfection and work through the hair to smooth and give it hold.
look #1 - tease at your crown slightly, section in two and make two fishtail braids. pull out the braids to make them fuller, cross over each other in the front and pin securely.
*tip - spraying your pins with dry shampoo or hairspray makes them stay better
look #2 - bring your favorite floppy hat, create a big messy side braid of your choice & rock it!
*tip -the hat disguises your roots on the 3rd day of your blowout
& there you have it!
so many different looks with minimal time needed on styling & more time to spend dancing the days away this summer!
click HERE to book your "bon voyage" blowout with us and we will make sure to see you off with great hair!